- This course has a required 10 question quiz. Passing grade is 70% to receive your certificate of attendance.
General OSHA Safety and Annual Fire Extinguisher Training for Healthcare – Required upon hire and annual review. Written plans required if facility has >10 employees.
Review list of federally required general health and safety, emergency plans including fire, severe weather, and evacuation
Identify requirements for electrical safety, ionizing radiation
Describe the use of RACE and PASS
- List strategies for reducing slips, trips, and falls
- Discuss the General Duty Clause and ergonomics
- State the four types of workplace violence
- Summarize tips for training
Several states including California OSHA (CAL/OSHA), and Washington State have Work-Place Violence Regulations. Federal OSHA regulates these under the General Duty Clause.